Friday, May 14, 2010

Taking A Bit Of A Break

Hi Everyone,

I posted earlier, that I would be taking this evening (Friday) off from trivia, to get some rest and get caught up on daily chores around the house. Due to a family issue that has arisen tonight, I'm going to extend that a bit, and take the rest of the weekend off. My Grandmother, my Mom's Mom, was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and I need to make sure my affairs are in order here in my house, in the event that I need to be away in the future. I don't want to be leaving Jon and the boys to fend for themselves and them having no idea where anything is or where anything goes. Taking the weekend off, will allow me to get a lot done, and still spend time with Jon, so that he can adjust to things as well. I just wanted to let all of you know, because it's been brought to my attention that so many people enjoy playing trivia. Thank you all, and I will be back with you on Monday. Have a GREAT weekend...Heather

No comments: