Thursday, May 13, 2010

An Introduction


Hi! I'm Jeff's sister Laura but I'm better known online as Jaimey Grant. I am a wife and mother, and author of four published novels. I write about Regency England with occasional forays into other periods as well as fantasy. My books can be found on Amazon in paperback and Kindle form, in e-book form from Barnes and Noble and Kobo.com as well as multi-format e-book from Smashwords.com. I encourage you to check them out.

I have been invited to contribute to this lovely blog and have decided to do so in the form of "This Day in History." It will be random factoids and will include the entire world, not just the USA. (I will admit that my partiality for Regency Britain and Britain in particular may often lead me to post many historical tidbits about that part of the world.) I will be posting on this topic once, maybe twice a month. It will be a random date and links to further reading will be provided. If I ever get something wrong, please feel free to correct me.

I hope you enjoy what I post and comment when you feel the urge. Comments are always welcome!

~Jaimey

No comments: