Friday, May 14, 2010

Answer: Music Trivia 9

Formed in 1981, the band Queensryche would go on to produce their most successful album in 1990. Empire was their 4th album and would generate their first top 10 single, "Silent Lucidity". This Power Ballad, which contained an instrumental background played by an orchestra, would reach number 1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks.....but here's the catch...I threw a curve ball in this one. The song lyrics are not that of "Silent Lucidity", they are of the song "Anybody Listening", which also appears on the album Empire.

Jeff got this one...Good Job Cousin Jeff!!!! I knew the minute I put this one out there, you'd get it...(smiling).

Sorry it took so long to get the answer posted everyone. Yesterday was kind of a rough day for me. So after talking with Jeff last night, I'm posting the answer and taking the rest of today off on trivia, to get some much needed rest and cleaning done. I will be back tomorrow, Saturday, to post another trivia question. Thank you all for playing, and I'm hoping tomorrow's question will be a stumper!!! ;o)~

No comments: